Sunday, July 8, 2012

6th Anniversary, Water Babies, and Banana Fun

The air conditioning unit upstairs in our house went out several times and we tried to all sleep in the rooms with ceiling fans but then that didn't work. We all then decided to sleep downstairs: Randy and I on air mattress, Maya in pack and play, and Delaney on her little toddler bed moved downstairs. The girls got a kick out of the little bed being downstairs. Needless to say---the girls slept fine---Randy and I not so much. Think we are getting a little old to be on air mattress.




Randy and I celebrated our sixth wedding anniversary with a dinner at the Melting Pot (yummy!!!) and my mom keeping the girls (extra yum!!!). We did a little self-portrait when we got home.


Maya has gotten so daring in the pool since we got her a new swimmie vest. She loves to jump off of the steps.









We bought Maya this new swimmie vest and she all of a sudden is a water baby. She is very daring and her new favorite activity is jumping off of the stairs into the pool. She loves to put her face in and lick the water too.
I bought these chocolate covered bananas for a special treat and the girls got a big kick out of them. The pics that follow really crack me up so I had to include them all.



I swear this pic could win a contest it makes me laugh so hard.













Just a sweet moment with Randy and the girls.

Maya can make some silly faces.


She loves her daddy so.


Delaney does so good in the pool with her Grammy. Mom is really the only one who has been able to push her enough to somewhat put her face in the water. Guess I should give the swimming lesson money to my mom!!!



No comments: