Sunday, May 18, 2008

Delaney and some various Aunties

Delaney and Mia discuss their parents. Mia: "I've noticed that the tall cute one helps out with our poop and the shorter one with the fuzzy hair dresses us in outfits. Neither of them can sing worth a damn." Delaney: "I like to dance when they sing, especially "Hooked on a Feeling". Mia: "At least you don't have to wear your initial around your neck. Thank God it's connected to a rhinestone, I mean diamond, collar so I maintain some sort of class."



Auntie Monica bonds with Delaney.

Auntie Steph meets Delaney for the first time. She was wearing her running shoes so I had to watch her carefully to make sure she wasn't going to steal my baby. Auntie Becky was not pictured because she had a tad bit of a cold.

My nickname growing up was Sparkle Darkle, and now just shortened to Sparkle. Delaney will be Sparkle Jr. as captured in her fab-o onesie made by her Auntie Kimmie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry I missed SAWWWS Visiting Day! That is one adorable child - I can't wait to see her when I get back. I wonder if they have Guinness onesies in the UK...