Thursday, May 22, 2008

Delaney is 2 weeks old today

Time is flying by so fast. I can't believe it has been 2 weeks since Delaney was born. Our days go by quickly but honestly I can't really tell you what we do. Randy asks when he gets home from work and I have several things to report, such as "took a walk", "played on activity mat" but I don't know what consumes the rest of the day. It's probably the large amount of eating and pooping but I also think it's that I am so mesmerized by her it takes me 20 minutes to do anything. My fast paced OCD world has certainly slowed down. Thank you Delaney---I needed it!!

Delaney is now much more aware of things and loves to look at herself in the mirror. She also loves to go outside and look at trees. We did have "Olive the Nature Dog"....now we have "Delaney the Nature Child" as well. Watch out Rick Flair.

No comments: