Saturday, May 3, 2008

Larry and Joe's (Birth) Day Shower for Delaney 4-20-08

The shower was wonderful. It was a gourgeous day in Larry and Joe's backyard and we all had a great time. Larry had said no presents but some people ignored him like they usually do. We didn't do any of the pink crap though, per his request. Randy and I actually both wore blue since Larry is STILL insisting that Delaney is a boy. We told him that the ultrasound pictures definitely prove she is a girl but I guess until she is here he won't believe us.
Juliet and Larry (a.k.a. Gay Daddy #1) (a.k.a. Delaney's Godfather)


Joe Sarah and Elizabeth


Dave, Mandi and Chris




Mom, Kathy and Bobbie




Mom and Annie. I think she is preparing to be a grandmother and using Annie as a prop.




Juliet and Becky



Juliet Becky and Monica. I was allowed one glass of wine. You see my glass is the biggest.

No comments: