Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Roberts Girls Enjoy Their Last Day of Maternity Leave

Sigh. Today is my last day of maternity leave. I want to say I am ready to go back to work, and in a way I am, but I will miss Delaney so much it hurts. I wish I could strap her to my back and go to work like that. I must admit I am a bit stir crazy at home, but still.....
I have been smothering Delaney with squishy kisses today. Luckily she doesn't mind. I need to realize that she is not being shipped off to another country, just going to Nana's and then daycare. She will be well taken care of and will have a blast. I will just miss her. Randy and I will be fighting each other at night and on the weekends as to who gets to feed and diaper her. I wonder if he has checked out my guns lately.......

No comments: