Sunday, September 14, 2008

Super girl

Delaney had her 4 month check up this week. She is now 24 1/2 inches long and 13 1/2 pounds. Dr. Moore said she is "tall and lean" so I am definitely thinking future tennis player/supermodel. Delaney has been quite the social butterfly lately and doesn't want to miss a thing. She "talks" non-stop and is making raspberries and laughing real belly laughs. She's my little super girl.

Delaney enjoys her new jumping seat. She loved being able to jump up and down and fly through the air with the greatest of ease.

Delaney LOVES to stand up and will do so for long periods of time. Here she is standing at her activity mat, holding onto it and standing by herself. I believe she is going to be an early walker. Thank God she won't get that not walking thing from me. Apparently I didn't walk until I was like, 4 or something, by the way my mom tells it. I preferred sitting and reading and singing show tunes.

No comments: