Sunday, October 12, 2008

Running and Playing

This weekend I ran in the Ray Tunner 5K race at the old USC baseball stadium. It was awesome running over home plate! This is the first race I have done since before I was pregnant and I really did good. I came in 16th, got first in my age division for women, and had a time of 26:29. I was so proud of myself and now can't wait until the Turkey Day 5 miler!
Delaney jams out wearing her "Lead Guitar" onesie. She is such a badass.
Delaney has been loving her exersaucer. Hours of entertainment.
Randy and I always get really amused when our entire family is in one room. That means me, Randy, Delaney, Tyson, Olive, and Mia. It is a rare treat. Usually one animal is trying to get another one and there are growls and meows and lots of other fun noises. We decided we wanted to capture the moment so here we all are---that's my foot to prove that I am there too.
Watch out SAWWWS. The youngest member can totally kick your ass. Yo yo yo.

No comments: