Sunday, November 2, 2008

Mr. Stay Puft attacked Columbia

For those of you who don't know, I have a mild obsession with Mr. Stay Puft from Ghostbusters. I took a pottery class a couple of years ago and we were supposed to make a water pitcher with like a floral theme or something. I kept thinking mine resembled Mr. Stay Puft---and so it was. Then, my dear sweet husband bought me an original Mr. Stay Puft doll for Valentines Day this year. Then, I decided that Delaney HAD to be Mr. Stay Puft for Halloween. It was the best costume ever.

Delaney poses with the Mr. Stay Puft doll.

Delaney was so exhausted from getting costumed up that she immediately fell asleep.



Delaney dominates her friends in her class. Libbie the cow, Will the bee, and Sarah Beth the ladybug are cowering underneath Mr. Stay Puft.

Delaney's daycare did a Halloween costume parade. The 4 babies in the class rode in the wagon for the parade.
It was honestly the cutest thing I have ever seen.




Delaney and I went to Becky and Stephanie's house to visit on Halloween. They were so excited to see her.


While Monica plays with Delaney, Stephanie takes the opportunity to steal Delaney's hat. She has a problem with that....

Kathie came over to visit on Halloween night.

The whole Ghostbusters family. Randy was Spengler and I was the Gate Keeper.




Grammy came over to babysit and Randy and I went to our friend Aaron and Audrea's house for a Halloween party. It was awesome!!!! There was a haunted maze you went through in the front yard that was much better than the Haunted House we paid money for!!! Every inch of their house was decorated and they even had a graveyard set up in their backyard. Here is Audrea as the cutest little "China Cat Sunflower".

No comments: