Friday, December 19, 2008

Delaney a.k.a. Peanut Extraordinaire

This week has been an eventful one. I finally figured out Delaney's eating real food schedule which has been quite stressful for me. I never stressed out during pregnancy, delivery, or all of the baby stuff until this eating solid foods stuff. Delaney has been eating, but sometimes she is not interested, and I didn't know whether to give bottle or food first, etc....The whole thing got me stressed because I just can't understand when people don't eat. It makes no damn sense to me considering eating is my favorite pasttime. Anyway---we have done it. Delaney has a good eating schedule and is loving most foods presented, except those wicked peas.

Delaney is now up to 16 pounds 3 ounces. I actually weighed her when I was at the vet with Mia today. Whatever works!!

Delaney is now not only crawling, but pushing up on objects to stand up. She can pull herself up onto her knees by herself and then pull up to stand. She will definitely be an early walker. Delaney is all over the place and loves being able to stand up. It is so funny watching her do it because she is such a little peanut and can do so much.


Now that Delaney is mobile, she wants to chase after Tyson and Olive all of the time. They are usually quite fearful, but we can occasionally capture a moment like this.


Here is Delaney pushing herself to stand up at her new musical table. This is pre-putting the legs on. When we saw she could now stand up, the legs were placed on.

Delaney is shaking her bootie at her musical table.

The little sneakaroo races over to the stairs the second I am not looking. She made it up one by herself. Is that an innocent face??.......I don't think so. :)

No comments: