Sunday, February 22, 2009

This Week

Not much going on this week. Delaney was sick for about an hour on Thursday and had to leave daycare with a fever. One dose of Tylenol later, she was good to go. I think she just wanted to play with her daddy that day. Delaney continues to grow and the way she is eating lately, she won't be a petite 'lil one for much longer. She definitely has my genes---the girl doesn't chew. She just stuffs that food in.

The girls pose for a quick pic. Delaney is wearing her new Valentines outfit.

Delaney loves looking at her books now. She enjoys several books that are specifically to be read while she is eating, "Quack Quack" and "Meow" because she likes the sound effects that I provide. My meow makes her laugh hysterically. Delaney prefers to read by herself during playtime. She sits with "SnugglePuppy" and reads it for 20 minutes at a time.

Sneaky little thing is trying to climb up my leg.

Delaney sports her parents favorite teams---Gamecocks and Noles. She can be a fan for both thank goodness because of different conferences. I think she really is more of a Seminole fan though---I can tell.

One of Delaney's new favorite foods is spaghetti a.k.a. baggies. She just stuffs those noodles in and lets them hang out of her mouth. It is priceless.

No comments: