Sunday, March 29, 2009

Randy Captures Three Great Videos

Delaney loves going up the stairs, especially the big flight. The last part of this video is hilarious where she can't quite make it up the last step.


Delaney loves to race into Mia's room to visit. Mia is quite patient, but still has her limits.

Delaney and Mia Part Deux. Delaney is bound and determined to get Mia's tail. She bounces around the bed like a Tasmanian devil to get to it and then tries to bounce herself off the bed. My sweet little wild child.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like Mia likes Delaney about as much as she likes me!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the videos! It lets me get a preview of whats to come with Devon. I'm scared of her learning to climb stairs---just crawling and pulling up is already wearing me ragged!

Chris & Becky said...

Juliet! She is so stinkin' cute! Her excitment of trying to touch the cat reminds me of you and your enthusiastic pursuits for scouting out chocolate chip cookies on lunch break!