Sunday, March 15, 2009

St. Patty's Day!!!!

It was a cold rainy day, but the Roberts family were troopers and decided to partake in the festivities. Randy and I ran the 5K race in the morning and did awesome. I ran it in 24:40 and was 245th place out of 1100 something runners. Randy did it in 24:55 and was 267th place. We were so proud of ourselves so we treated ourselves with gyros, mac and cheese, bloomin' onion and beer.

Delaney was a little unsure about the weather so she tried to make a break for it up the stairs in the morning.

She then decided she was super cute in her outfit and was ready to go. (Check out those pink Chucks----so darn stylish)

We went to Grammy's house to drop Delaney off before the run. We decided to take pictures then in case the weather wasn't good enough for us to go to the costume contest.



My shirt says "Is it the beer, or is that a leprechaun on my back?"


Delaney was a little cold outside waiting for the contest.

We made it to the costume contest and won 3rd place!!! I won 3rd place last year when I was pregnant and my shirt said "Leprechaun Inside" and pointed to my belly. We won $25!!! Woo hoo!!!

To warm up, we went to Delaney's Pub and the whole staff basically wanted to kidnap Delaney because they thought she was so cute. The owner of the pub came over and said that if I brought in an 8x10 pic of Delaney with her name and birthdate, he would frame it and put it on the wall. I will be doing that pronto. My little sweetpea is a supa-stah.


Me and Delaney outside of Delaney's with the bagpipers.

Randy decided he wanted to be a leprechaun too.

No comments: