Sunday, April 19, 2009

Whad'ya Know?

My mom is still close with one of her best friends from high school, Lorraine. Lorraine (a.k.a. Mooms) has 3 fabulous daughters: Marjie (Mooj), Heather (Hoobs), and Jill (Jubs). They are all so dear to me and I love them so. Mooms, Jubs, and Jubs' 7 month old daughter Zoe (Zeetles) met my mom, Delaney, and I for dinner at Liberty this Friday. All of the girls had so much fun!
Isn't Zeetles beautiful?

Delaney and Zoe both play with their Wiggly Gigglers.

It took about an hour, but finally the girls realized each other were there.

They were then really interested in one another until Delaney kept trying to poke Zoe's eye out.

Mooms (a.k.a. Mimi) gives her youngest grandchild some sugar.

Jubs looks so beautiful as a new mom.

One of my favorite things in the world is the NPR show "Whad'ya Know" with Michael Feldman. He was in Columbia this weekend and mom and I were so excited. We brought him presents in an attempt to get on the show and I had my Michael Feldman bobble head doll as a good-luck charm. To get on the show, you submit questions. Mine was, "There are 2 USC Teams: Southern California and South Carolina. One is the Trojans and one is the Cocks. Which is the best fit?" I thought it was pretty good. I didn't get on the show but someone else did with a similar theme except they said, if the 2 teams played each other, and Southern California won, it would be Trojans over Cocks. Darn. I also bought Michael Feldman a cup that says "Big Cocks Fan" as a somewhat bribe but alas, neither mom or I got on the show. We still loved it!!!! Michael was wearing a Cocks shirt and had on great guests like the fomer editorial editor of The State, Drink Small, and the owner of Hunter Gatherer.



Mom and I pose with the Michael Feldman bobble head doll.

These pictures are hard to see but the show had a great set.

Here is Michael with his Cocks shirt.

1 comment:

Jess said...

We hate that we couldn't be there with y'all! See you at Delaney's party!!!!