Sunday, August 16, 2009

Lotta Fun Things

Just a sweet pic


Delaney loves Baby Stewie and her favorite game is identifying body parts on him, us, herself, and basically anyone who comes within reach




Mrs. Cool on her bike with her shades.











Delaney takes her bike very seriously.











If you can get past the fuzz--this is a really cute picture. And speaking of fuzz---my new camera sucks. My dear sweet husband bought it for me for our anniversary and with the first several uses, we thought it was great. He did a lot of research before buying it and the reviews seemed great. Well, the Sony Cyber-shot camera is soooo blurry and awful and I can't wait to get rid of it. We have it posted on ebay right now and probably will be taking a loss with that one. I don't care. I obviously love taking pictures and I would love to have some clear pictures again of our family. As Randy said to me, "You live your life where everything already looks blurry, your pictures should at least be clear". Amen to that one.

Randy, Delaney, and I went with Trey and Kelli to the zoo. This is the only picture I took. There was quite a crowd around the huge tortoises and for a funny reason. Most of the parents were laughing hysterically and the kids were standing around bored and clueless.

We had a good time at the pool this weekend, and Delaney was wearing her cute sporty swimsuit. I am posting these pictures mainly because I can finally see a little bit of me in my wee one. Delaney really looks like me in these pictures.































The Roberts fam went to Mays Park and Delaney loved the slide and the swing.

Swinging across the playground equipment is so much fun




Not much going on here but I just wanted a video of Delaney walking and talking and just being her cute little self.


Delaney loves her some Hokey Pokey Elmo

No comments: