Sunday, August 2, 2009

Miranda's Last Week

Okay---bad picture but Delaney has really enjoyed playing with her feet lately. Favorite spots---the high chair and her car seat.

The fam went to Cici's Pizza for the annual Randy and Miranda Pizza Eat-Off. Miranda won (again) this year with a stomach churning 15 pieces. Randy was in close second with 11---and I must say that he also had salad and had toppings on his pizza while Miranda had cheese. But still---he was beaten by an eleven year old girl. Miranda shows off her hula-hooping skills after the contest. It made my stomach hurt watching her do that knowing how much food she just ate.

Randy holds his consolation LOSER prize---a big 'ol Stewie doll. I hate that stupid Stewie and the show he came from--but Randy actually loves him. What's sad is---Delaney now loves him too. Stewie is on our couch and she loves to play the "Where's the Baby" game with him. How sad. A large lemon-head non-baby is her new favorite toy.

We went to Sato's Japanese steakhouse to mourn Miranda leaving us. I am so glad Miranda selected the restaurant for her last meal because it is one of my favorite places that I always used to drag the fam to for my birthday every year.

Delaney loved to bang on the table with the chop sticks and we fed her several raisins with them which she got a kick out of.

Miranda catches a shrimp in her mouth.

The fam at Sato's.

When we went to Publix this week Delaney got a free balloon and just loved it. I just thought these pictures of her with the balloon were so sweet.




Delaney is an OCD cleaner like me already


I don't know who is entertained more by the Swiffer---Delaney or Randy

No comments: