Sunday, February 28, 2010

Diva

The Diva gets ready to walk the dogs.
This has been a good week. Not much to report. Randy got started with his tennis team again a couple of weeks ago and won his first match (singles) last week. I joined a team (The Backhand Babes) and will be playing my first doubles match in a couple of hours. Yikes!!!! I am nervous but excited at the same time. Delaney is basically non-stop talking right now. Her favorite saying is "I'm done", and if it is repeated too many times I like to tell her that "No...I'm done." She will say she is done to just about anything---including the person she is talking to. Every night she has her 30 minutes of TV and it is always Yo Gabba Gabba. If you haven't watched that show...please do. The whole Roberts family enjoys it and if that shows makes it here live you better believe we will be front and center. Whether Delaney can go or not.....:)

No comments: