Monday, March 29, 2010

Passover 2010

Passover was in Nutty's backyard this year with a record number of 60 people!!! It was a beautiful night and the Seder was chaotic but lovely. Delaney, Emmi, and Addy chased each other around the yard but kept themselves very entertained. I got to visit with a lot of family and friends who I don't get to see that often and it was really nice catching up. Big thanks to my mom who got these pictures because without her we wouldn't have any! She didn't get everyone so if you were left out---we will just say you were off looking for the Affikommen.

Addy picking up my little peanut and carrying her around

Emmi

Aunt Mary and Uncle Dick

Marti and Oscar

Nana and Phil slurping up his soup


Joe, Bill, and Ken

Jocelyn and Ben

Nicky and Vickie

Kathy and Nicky

Sandy, Elvin, Jocelyn, and Ben

Me with my delicious Matzah Ball soup

The wonderful Lorraine, me, and Randy

Greg and Sarah

Sara June and Francis

Mo and Jan

Me and the momma

No comments: