Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt

On the day before Easter Jessica came over to do an Easter Egg hunt with Delaney. It was a beautiful day and we had 22 eggs waiting for the little munchkin to find. She loved finding them but really wasn't too interested in what was inside. Thank goodness----because all I had was MnM's and stickers inside. Good treats---but not much variety.

Delaney and her parents and Auntie Jessica have an Easter Egg hunt in the backyard.



Delaney liked to "dump" out her eggs from her basket into my larger basket so she could have room to find more. After the first big dumping she wanted to continue dumping after each egg she found. It's okay---I like it that way too. OCD.









My mom gave me this do-it yourself kit to make grass in a record bowl "easter basket". Well the grass grew but it really wasn't a functional Easter basket. We made it a nice hangout for chickie and bunny.

No comments: