Friday, May 14, 2010

Baseball and Pics with Patti

I'm sure Delaney was begging for something in this pic. But how could I resist this face?


We went to Davis' last baseball game for the season out in Blythewood. Delaney and Morgan ran and ran and played and played.

A little ring around the rosy


Davis and Morgan keepin' it real.

One of Delaney's teachers, Mrs. Patti, is also a professional photographer and we got her to take pictures of Delaney to celebrate her turning 2. Patti suggested Sesqui State Park which is a beautiful park really close to us. This is a little sneak peek of the pics but absolutely nothing close to the final outcome. I got my disc from Patti already and the pictures are incredible!!!! I have been trying to decide which ones to get and they are all so beautiful. She really captured Delaney in some great candid moments. Delaney did so well because she loves Mrs. Patti and was so comfortable with her. I can't wait for everyone to see the real pics!!!

Sliding with daddy....

Sliding with random child....

Two of Patti's kids were there to help and they were absolutely adorable. The best 9 year old and 14 year old I have been around. Their names were Austin and Cheyenne and they were too cute.

Delaney was exhuasted after her super modeling session.

It's so hard to be this beautiful.

1 comment:

Patti M said...

Aw how sweet, I love Delaney to..shes the funniest little girl ever :)