Monday, June 21, 2010

The Lees Come Swimming

The Lee family came swimming and Delaney showed off her swimming ability with her swimmie wings. She also showed off that she is just incapable right now of shutting her mouth while she swims. We are trying---but with the wide open mouth she just swallows gallons.

Delaney swimming with her best buds Addy and Emmi.

***Just a sidenote amidst the blogging---I have gotten quite big in my belly region lately. Even though I am continuing to workout daily...I believe that my tummy skin area feels comfortable with stretching out fully because of first pregnancy and is deciding to just go there. All of a sudden, I am looking quite preggers. I am sure pictures will be coming eventually. I am definitely bigger this go round but hoping it will slow down. It will right???? Right??????????

No comments: