Thursday, July 8, 2010

Happy 4th Anniversary!!!!! and we say goodbye to the Adams Family

Randy and I celebrated our 4th wedding Anniversary by going out to dinner to Motor Supply Company--my favorite restaurant. The doodles got to spend the night with her Grammy. I will say that Motor Supply ended up having duck on their menu which is my favoritest ever and it was awesome!!!!

Delaney finally learns to smile and say "cheese" for the camera---not sure if this is a good thing.

The old married couple show off their new matching t-shirts from my mom---"One Night Stand"----priceless. My dear sweet husband had flowers sent to me at work that day for a present because he had done research that the traditional 4th Anniversary present is flowers. They were gourgeous!!! He also did more research that said the 4th annivesary gemstone is blue topaz so I got gourgeous silver blue topaz earrings and bracelet. I am so spoiled!!!! I got him a flower card (I also did my research) that sang "Unchained Melody" because I am really cheesey---and LOTS of new clothes because my sweet hubby really really needed some. He always seems to trump me with presents. I will get him some day.

Delaney gets her camera face on and flaunts it wearing no pants and my high heels.





Delaney walks better in heels than I do.

The Adams part of the fam (Leyla, Erik, Sophie, and Miles) left Columbia first and the fam went to dinner at Harpers on Friday night. Delaney and Sophie were absolutely adorable giving each other big hugs goodbye. It brought little tears to my eyes. They were so cute together and it probably will be a long time before they see each other again.

No comments: