Sunday, August 22, 2010

Summer Fun

Delaney went rummaging through her dress-up clothes and found this flower hat.

34 Weeks---I am seriously on the count-down now. Still feeling good but becoming slightly less mobile with a bit of back pain. I really can't complain though---this pregnancy has been just as easy as the first. I just hope this girl is as easy as the first one!!!



On Friday I had a bunch of my girl friends from work over for a pool day. We had lots of tasty treats and they day started a bit cloudy but then got pretty. Delaney liked hanging out with the girls and my friend Katie brought her little boy Duncan who is adorable and such a flirt. I hate that I didn't take any pictures of our fun day!! Thank you to Katie, Danielle, Liz, Mary Holland, English, and Katie for coming!!!

One of Randy's friends and co-workers just gave us this canoe. We took it out to one of the little lakes near our house for a quick spin on Sunday. We have no pics from our trip but Delaney wore her stylish new life jacket and Randy bought her a Toy Story fishing rod which she used on our excursion. It was so much fun and I can't wait to keep using our new toy!!!

No comments: