Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Chickenpop


Funny things from this week:

1) Delaney and I sat down for dinner and I gave her a fried chicken drumstick which she had never had before. She took one look at it and said "chickenpop". Genius. It's like chicken and a lollipop combined.

2) Delaney has the memory of an elephant. Our family friend Phil about a month ago was eating spaghetti with us and slurped up a noodle to entertain Delaney. She remembered this and now when she slurps up her noodles she says, "Just like Phil." She also remembers that about a month ago we kept attempting to go to the car wash to no avail because "big trucks" were blocking the car wash at the gas station and we couldn't do it. She now perseverates on that and mentions it quite often--like everytime we go to the gas station. Delaney remembers small details on/about things like song lyrics, books, quotes, etc...after hearing them only a few times. It amazes me what comes out of her mouth.

3) Delaney has zero stranger anxiety. When we go to Publix she wants the bagboy to push the cart to the car so she can chat with him and flirt. She will talk to anyone and basically is a social butterfly. I guess I should probably do the stranger danger talk with her at some point.


Look how my pumpkin is growing. She is the smilingest baby and just loves staring at me, her daddy, and especially Delaney.

Maya and I have been going on daily walks and they put her right to sleep. She loves to be on the go which is great because sticking around the house for too long doesn't work for me. She is a very easygoing and calm baby and if you just give her a snuggle---she is good to go.



Look at this face. I personally think she is the most beautiful baby.

No comments: