Saturday, December 18, 2010

TRUMPS Christmas Pageant--Two's Room--December 9, 2010

Late posting on this one--

Please excuse the quality. Because I was so excited watching Delaney, my video of her performance did not turn out so good. This video came from Libbie’s dad Fred. He made a CD for me but I couldn’t download it onto my computer so I just took a video of the video on my computer. Anyhoo---the song they were performing was “Ring Those Bells and Stomp Your Feet”---a sort of made up song as Delaney’s teacher Mrs. Lindsey called it. Well—it is a shame the camera moved off of Delaney right when it started because the audience laughter is due to her forgetting about the whole stomping part and just jumping up and down and shaking those bells. Other kids followed suit but my doodlebug was definitely the ringleader there.

Once again, because I was too excited watching my child--I didn't get any pictures. Luckily my friend Amanda was sitting front row and took these pics and then sent them to me.











Check out the doodles breaking it down.



No comments: