Thursday, January 20, 2011

Random things

Both of the Roberts girls REALLY love our bed. Delaney will wander in around 3 AM and we immediately bring her back to her bedroom but if she comes in at 5 or later--we let her stay. Now--we have a double bed so it gets a bit squishy. Maya also has a fondness for our bed. When she had a cold the only way she could sleep is if she was in bed with us. In the mornings, when I come back from the gym around 6:30--this is what I usually see---both girls in bed waiting for me and Randy to get ready. It is really cute.

Poor little Maya all tuckered out asleep in her Bumbo. Maya is not the best napper---but I don't complain because she sleeps all night long. She resists taking naps because she doesn't want to miss anything and then passes out in random places like her chair here.

Isn't that the most beautiful face?

A little conversation between me and Maya.

No comments: