Saturday, February 19, 2011

A mini SAWWS visit and some tongue action

Delaney loves to give Mia some lovin'.



My little Maya finds her tongue.

Putting accessories on Maya is so much fun because she really doesn't mind.

Randy always bonds with Maya at night because I go to bed earlier and he stays up for her last bottle around 9:30. Yes---I go to bed that early. I do get up at 5 you know? I don't think Randy minds though because it gives him a little alone time with the little sweetie.

Kim and Becky came to visit the girls and to bring a little champagne toast and some presents because they hadn't met Maya yet.Becky bonded with Maya on the swing.

Delaney loved having girl time outside.

Kim played a silly sound game with Maya.

Delaney pushes Becky on the swing.

After Becky and Kim left, Delaney said, 'I love them'.

No comments: