Saturday, April 30, 2011

Crawfish Festival 2011

Just capturing a cute little shot of my girls before bringing them to school one morning.

Please ignore Maya's wet pants. I accidentally spilled a bottle on her before we left. Oopsie.

The annual crawfish festival is always a big hit with the Roberts. I started the morning with the 5K Crawdaddy Dash. And I don't want to brag but check this out:

FEMALE 30 -34

Place Bib # Name Time Age Gender City St
_______________________________________ __________________________________
1 504 MICHELLE PARNELL 0:23:37 34 F COLUMBIA SC
2 380 JULIET ROBERTS 0:24:00 34 F COLUMBIA SC
3 480 KELLY YONGUE 0:24:45 31 F WEST COLUMBIA SC

What What!!! I got 2nd in my age category. YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I was zooming.

Delaney loves to give a hug to the big crawfish.

Delaney and Randy try out the little swings.

Little Maya stayed awake to see me cross the finish line but then pretty much slept through the rest of the festival.

Delaney slides on her daddy's lap on the big slide.

Delaney loved the little helicopters.

Grammy took the girls back to her house and we met up with our friends Kent, Christy, and Elizabeth. The girls took the opportunity to hug on the crawfish.

Mia loves to get in the bed with Delaney at night. This is especially sweet because if you know Mia, you know she isn't the friendliest of cats.

Mia tolerates Delaney doing anything to her and it is so sweet because Mia is so old and just loves Delaney so much. It really brings a tear to me eye to see this because I know how old Mia is. I love my sweet 'ol crotchety cat.

No comments: