Monday, April 18, 2011

The Therapy Place 3rd Annual Golf Tournament

My new job has a golf tournmant for a fund raiser and this was the third year. It took place at Spring Valley country club and we ended up raising $23,000!!!!!

The three therapists: Liz, me, and Lisa

Dawn and Susan, our bosses and cofounders, start off the tournament with a few words and their sons who are the inspiration for The Therapy Place, Cooper and Cameron.

Cooper says a few words before hitting the ceremonial first ball.

A parent, Nolan's mom, and Lisa man the Yaeger machine so I could take some photos. Yes--I was in charge of the alcohol table. Not really any more comments on that one.

The Therapy Place staff

Liz and Lisa try out the Jaeger.

Jill and Langley (board members and cool chicks) and the coolest chick my boss Dawn try out the Jaeger. For the fourth time...hee hee...

After manning the alcohol table, I got to drive the beverage cart around the course. Tough day at work, huh???

No comments: