Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day 2011

Grammy bought the girls matching outfits for Memorial Day/4th of July/Tuesday...etc...Aren't they fabulous????


We took the girls and the dogs for a walk. Delaney likes to walk with Olive. "She's my best friend".



This "double" stroller (I can't think of the correct name right now) is one of the best things I have ever bought. Both girls are totally happy.

Fight the power Maya!!
This is how she waves right now. If she sees someone and gets excited she just lifts that arm up.


This pic makes me laugh of both girls playing but totally oblivious of one another.

Cutie pie.

This is one of Delaney's favorite songs--one from The Nightmare Before Christmas. She has a whole routine she does to it. This isn't the best version of that routine--usually there is more choreography and singing--but it's what I captured. Hopefully I will get the complete performance soon. But for now--this one is pretty awesome.

No comments: