Saturday, June 25, 2011

Happy 85th Birthday Nana!!!!

Maya skips the whole spoon thing and just goes for the peas with her hands.

Maya has a little meal before heading out to Nana's 85th Birthday party. It was at Cellar on Greene in a little room just for us.


The girls wore their new matching dresses from Grammy for the occasion. They looked so beautiful.



Maya and Matt were hilarious all night. She just kept flirting with him and he was just mesmerized by her. He loves my children...even though he would NEVER admit it.

Maya loves now to "drink" water from a glass--which consists of her making funny noises into the cup and getting water all over her.

**I am so sorry I have no pics of Nana and the rest of the fam from the evening. Someone, I am not mentioning names but her initials are D. R.--decided to be a total pill all night at the restaurant. She had not had a nap that day and was super tired and just showed out the entire time we were there. Thankfully the fam all had a wonderful time but I was left dealing with a cranky child who just wouldn't chill. I somehow also managed to have a decent evening with delicious food but I definitely didn't get to take pics. Nana had a wonderful evening and that is what matters.

No comments: