Thursday, July 28, 2011

Delaney's dance class at school

Delaney has been taking a weekly dance class at school and I went to a class because they don't have a recital after the summer session. All of the little girls were so cute in their leotards and the class as a whole did much better than I thought they would. Delaney is quite coordinated I must say and I could tell that the teacher adored her. We have already signed her up for classes in the fall. The class really works out great because the teacher comes right to the school and pulls the girls out from class for one hour each week. I love that Delaney gets to take a real dance class with all of her friends. It would be so hard to take her after work so it makes me feel good that she can still do things like this.

Delaney in her dance class at school doing "Under the Sea". I like the choreography and my little pumpkin is quite coordinated I must say.











No comments: