Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

The day was spent doing a little relaxing. Delaney's shirt says "I'm on the NICE list" so she was prepared.


We went to Chik-fil-A for lunch and Maya tore up her nuggets. She actually put a whole one in her mouth when I wasn't looking and I got a little nervous but she handled it.

Maya loved the cow watch that came in her kid's meal.


Maya's first time in a fast food play thing was hysterical. You don't see this, but Delaney placed her shoes in the little cubby where they are supposed to go and then Maya promptly placed her meal prize in a cubby. She was loving it. The cars going by in the drive-thru lane were loving it too.




After a long day of playing, my baby was exhausted.

Randy and I had a little wine while playing Santa. If you don't have wine, the process can be tiring. If you do have wine, it can be a lot of fun.

We are ready for Christmas!!!!!

No comments: