Saturday, January 28, 2012

Russian Dolls, Tutus, and Super Stars

Maya's favorite activity in the world is to play with these Russian dolls that were mine when I was little. She goes over to the shelves and points at them and then will sit with them for hours, rearranging them over and over again.

One of Maya's favorite activities in the world is to play with the Russian stacking dolls that were mine when I was little. She does them over and over and over....etc......Randy and I have to clean them up at least twice daily. The girls are definitely better at putting them back together than we are.

We go to Sharkey's Cut for Kids for haircuts. While Delaney was having hers done in the Barbie Jeep, Maya  sat in Lightning McQueen. Maya's hair is quite long but I am not ready to have hers cut yet because it is so pretty. I waited to gets Delaney's cut until she was 2 1/2. Might have to do Maya's a little sooner but we'll see.


Delaney got two inches cut off of her hair. I was a little nervous before she had it done but I think it looks really cute. 



My little tutu baby.



Have banana, will sing with princess dress.

Have tutu, will slide.


Our breakfast room gets really sunny around lunch  time. Delaney often requests sunglasses while we are eating and Maya didn't want to be left out in the fun.


Super star


Randy got Delaney to do a sweet pose.....

......and then a silly pose.


Delaney and I went to her friend Daniel's birthday party at Monkey Joe's. Yes....yet another birthday party at Monkey Joe's. The kids love it and it is getting slightly easier to take now that the kids are more independent and we moms don't need to climb in after them on those god awful blow up things anymore. I love that all of the kids ran into the party room and immediately put on their party hats before having their cake. They are so trained....and adorable.

No comments: