Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Twister and Bath time

Randy has been trying to get me to play Twister for quite some time. Right after I found out Delaney played at school, I immediately informed him so he could have a playmate. It was too funny to watch. Delaney doesn't quite get it but loves to play anyway. As you see, of course she plays in a princess dress.

Just trying to get some shots of the belly on my little one. She loves to flaunt it and poke it out.

The little stool in our kitchen serves as a snacking zone for Maya.

Loving bath time.

Maya shows off all of her new language skills while in the bath. Her new word is "Abby" which is her best friend at school. She says that much more than "mama" or "daddy".




Kiss!!!


Delaney and Maya love giving kisses and hugs to each other.

Decked out in random jammies riding a horse.

Goodness I love that face.

No comments: