Sunday, April 1, 2012

Birthday Weekend

Mom celebrated her __th birthday this year (you owe me mom) and the fam plus a couple other fun additions went to Cowboys for dinner. Cowboys is one of those Brazilian steakhouses where they give you all you can eat meat and you let them know "go more meat" with a green coaster or "stop I'm gonna puke" with the red coaster. Randy was in hog heaven with the ribs, steak, pork, etc...because he is so meat deprived being with me. We got the private room at the restaurant and mom loved it. I also loved it because I just got the salad bar which was the best thing ever with enormous asparagus, shrimp, and mashed potatoes (and 4,000 other things).

Deb and Phil

The happy b irthday girl in front of her cake.

The happy boy after finishing 12 pounds of meat.

The girls: Nana, mom, Nutty and moi

Jackie

These two don't look happy. I know that Stan enjoyed it but Nana, not so much. Oh well---Nutty and I planned the party and we were quite proud of ourselves because everyone else loved it and had a good time.

Nice new shirt mom.

On Sunday I took the girls to Sarah Beth and Lily's birthday party. Sarah Beth has been Delaney's friend since the infant room and she was turning 4 and Lily is in the same room with Maya and she was turning 2. It was a ballet birthday party and my two girls are the last ones on the left wearing their tutus. Everyone played outside and then Sarah Beth's ballet instructor came to teach the girls some positions and steps.

Not great pics but I just had to capture Daniel and Blake who came to the party dressed as knights. They were so adorable and quite charming. I love those two.

No comments: