Sunday, July 1, 2012

Catch up from my iphone

Since I got my new super camera, I haven't been taking pics with my iphone. Still--I can't drag that camera everywhere so if the moment arises, I still have that option. As you can see, quality is not as good but at least I still can capture priceless moments. Here are some pics from the last month. Maya in this one is looking quite glamorous while shopping at Target.

And then looking again quite glamorous while chowing down on french fries at 77 Tavern. The girls loved it there and because it is so close to our house, we drive by it and they shout "77!!!!!!!"

Delaney and I did a little shopping on Devine St. and saw this enormous Cocky and just had to take a picture.

The girls and I went to the zoo with Kathie and Burt. I love how the stuffed animals at the zoo are almost as exciting as the real ones. What I really love about this pic is Maya in the background really contemplating if this is a real giraffe or not.



I wish I had captured more of this but Maya and this little iguana really bonded. They were going back and forth jumping up and down and I swear that little green lizard was staring at my child. Maya just loved him and was shrieking and getting so excited.
My little free spirit, when arriving home from school, asked if she could just take her clothes off and go swimming. Now who is going to deny a child that pleasure?


The whole fam took Nana out to Bonefish for her 86th birthday!!!! Nana loves to sit by Maya and Maya loves to sit by Nana.


The birthday girl and her cake.

The girls wore their new matching handmade skirts from Nana to celebrate the occasion.



A little Grammy love time.


This was taken of Delaney at The Mad Platter at Jacob's birthday party. She just looked so sweet waiting for her piece of pottery to paint.

This is what happens sometimes when Randy puts Delaney to sleep. By the way---this was taken at 8:15.



Delaney just started taking piano lessons. I found this group, Freeway Music, and they were the only company willing to start with a 4 year old. They are very laidback and awesome and Delaney, so far, is enjoying it. The lessons are 30 minutes long and she does awesome for about the first 20. At the time of this writing she has had 2 lessons and she is actually practicing at home with only a little bit of whining about me helping her. I think this might work!!!! I would so love it if she would love the piano too and want to play as much as I did when I was younger. It seems already like she has a good ear which is better than me!


No comments: