Friday, August 17, 2012

Last Day in toddler and 3's room :(

Both girls had parties in their rooms to celebrate their last day. Maya has been with Mrs. Vickie and Ms. Meredith and has loved this class. She learned to spell her name and apparently count to 10 in here so these teachers are amazing!!! They celebrated with cheese puffs and cupcakes.



Delaney's room was festive upon arrival and the kids were excited about a party. Here are Sally and Abby jumping for joy!

The kids had one last circle time before their party. Look at their concentration while Ms. Kim reads a book. Ms. Kim says that this class was always so attentive compared to other classes and she feels like she was really "teaching" versus just trying to keep order. I love that!!

The party theme was a LEGO party and Kim got crafty and made LEGO bags for the kids along with LEGO cake. Each child got an adorable book called "I Know I Can" about a little train along his life journey.






Ms. Kim and her "love bug".


This moment made me cry because neither one of them would let go. Delaney kept kissing her cheek and telling her she loved her. It was too sweet.

And back to the toddler room where the little diva was getting her last bit of Vickie love. I feel so honored that the teachers at their daycare have really grown fond of my two girls. Vickie loved Delaney but I think she has even more love for my little Maya. The two of them have a bond too and Maya keeps Vickie in giggles all day long.





No comments: