Monday, September 30, 2013

Nutty and Randy birthday


Maya and I doing some "work" together.
Little Roberts selfie at M Vista.
We celebrated Nutty's birthday at M Vista and then at Trustus to see Ragtime. Larry talked about her birthday at the beginning and everybody clapped. It was nice.


We celebrated Randy's birthday by a little trip to Atlanta to see a Braves game. Randy and I haven't done anything with just the two of us traveling together in a year!!! We stayed at this great hotel The Ellis Hotel downtown and found a little Irish pub a block away where we had beer and I had fish and chips. We then took the Marta shuttle to Turner Field.

Beer and Irish food and baseball go together nicely.


Randy couldn't be any happier right now. Love it.

At the game!
Baseball is so different for me than football. I guess I grew up going to Royals games with my dad so I love baseball games. Now football bores me silly but baseball on the other hand is thrilling. I know most people would argue with me on this one but that's how I feel



Randy being silly trying to pick up big ball
roberts with big ball
.

No comments: