Saturday, April 5, 2014

Grammy's birthday and Touch a Truck

Celebrating Grammy's birthday at Zas.

Silly Stan and Grammy

Nana and one of mom and Nutty's oldest friends Suzy who was in town visiting. Suzy is one of the most amazing women I know and she still looks the same as she did 30 years ago when I first met her. Love her.


Give me cake!!!!!!!!!!

Diva posing


Diva posing with a little koala thrown in.

Touch a Truck!!!! The first couple of pics are smudgy because I didn't know I had a glob of something on my camera. Oopsie!!





Back of the cop car pics are always fun.


Face painting.


Love love love this pic of Delaney.




Once again, my kids will always hug a character. Even if it is the Harvest Hope recycle bin man.


We ran into Sandy and her dad Jay and hung out with them for a while. 







Laney Loo just towers over the miniature two.

We went out to Cantina for dinner and Maya was a little nervous sitting in the tall chairs. She ate her entire dinner while holding one of Nutty's hand the entire time. And I mean the entire time. Sweet girl---and sweet Nutty!!



No comments: