Saturday, May 3, 2014

Rosewood Crawfish Festival 2014

A game played often in our house.
Getting ready to head out for the Crawfish Festival! Kind of bummed I couldn't run in the race this year because I always kick ass in my age group in this one----but I just this week got the go ahead from the neurosurgeon that I could run again. And as I am writing this about a month later, I am happy to announce that I am no longer taking medication and I am feeling awesome and running like normal again. Woo hooo!!!!!


Throwing treats to a dog for candy.


A little daddy piggyback time.



My beautiful little butterfly.


The swings

The big slide is always fun.


A special icee treat.





My girls will hug anything in a costume.

Maya and her Uncle Dave

My little dancing girl



Delaney dancing with Uncle Dave at the Rosewood Crawfish Festival.
Kisses for Uncle Dave




My girls jammin' out at the Rosewood Crawfish Festival.

Grammy was with us in the morning but then she took the girls to her house and Randy and I headed back to the festival to see Lefty at the Washout with our friend Barry on the drums and then Everclear. Yea-ahhh.




We so couldn't resist this little Minion costume for Maya. Sooooo ridiculously adorable. We lucked out at the crafts area at the festival this year. Bought this for Maya and a fabulous other tutu dress for Delaney to wear to her birthday party. She wanted the Monster High one and pitched a teensy little fit when she didn't get that one but I really am not supportive of that weird show. The same booth had beautiful hair bows for amazing prices so we got a ton there. We also bought a big metal palmetto tree for our outside wall on our deck. We have been looking for something to put there for a while. The sign on that piece said it was damaged so it was half off but we couldn't find any sort of damage at all so we bought it for a great deal. Another fabulously successful Crawfish Festival!!!!


No comments: