Friday, July 18, 2014

Beach Week Day 7

Cranky face.

Little miss snaggle tooth. She is starting to look like she is from Pelion.


Maya could stand like this with her daddy or me and jump in the waves all day.





A rare mommy sighting!



Doodlebug having a cranky moment under the umbrella. Being on vacation is hard.

The making of our last sand creation-----a shark!!!! This was quite elaborate with shells.






Whole family pic finally!!!!

A little pool time on our last day.


My pretty snaggle-toothed princess.











Okay. Let me explain this one. We cashed in our tickets at the arcade and Maya picked this pretty little finger. SHE chose the finger to put it on. I just egged her on by asking her to show it to me. Bwahahahaha!!!!!




Little Laney Loo was seriously having a day. Sigh. 



At the pier! 

Yummy Italian Ice---but obviously it didn't fix Delaney's mood.






Our last night we went to dinner with the Procks. We skipped the seafood because of crowds and the girls not eating it and went for a sports bar with wings instead. Super yummy and it was so glad seeing all of them again. 



Last night on the beach with glow jewelry.

Sparklers at the pool with huge fireworks overhead. Great last night at the beach.

We had an absolutely wonderful week beach trip this year. I really love going to the Garden City area and hope we can do it again next year. Have to talk Randy into it. I can do it.
I LOVE BEACH /VACATION!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: