Wednesday, August 6, 2014

High School Reunions and Water Parks

Delaney, wearing a toddler costume four sizes too small, jams out to the "Happy" routine she learned at Cheer Clinic. My two costumed sweeties dance to Pachelbels Canon.
Sweet Minnie with a flower.

My little movie star...

...with a true movie star face.



Dreher High School 20 year reunion---can you believe it???? My friend English who was the senior class president really did all of the work but this little crew in pic above also helped a lot. I was the treasurer in charge of the money which is a little scary in itself. We had it at the Seibels House because our friend Sarah works for the Historic Columbia Foundation and got us a great deal. I know the Seibels House well because that is where my wedding reception was!! English really did well getting a DJ, caterers, beer and wine guy, and we helped with a ton of decorations. After a lot of fretting about money and attendance it turned out to be a great party!! Here are me, Jessica, English, and Lissa.

English and Steve

Jessica and Tensly

Jessica, Tensly, and me

Angela and Allison

Me (with eyes shut), Angela, Allison, and Sarah

Jessica, Jennifer and me

Yeah---the original three amigos.

There was a hilarious photo booth where everyone could put on accessories and have their pics taken. We all loved it!

Allison, Angela, and Elliott

Mande and me

JJ and English

The Crosbys and the Roberts obviously had too much fun at the photo booth.





Me and JJ. He was one of the first friends I ever met in first grade at Rosewood Elementary. We weren't in similar classes over the years through middle and high school but we never forgot each other. So sweet!!!
English and JJ
Here are many other reunion pics. These are ones taken by English or others at the reunion so I am just clumping them all together for posterity's sake.



























My little sweeties during their Frozen dance camp week. This was possibly their favorite week of the whole summer.

The girls love when Randy rigs up the baby pool to the slide.
Fun with the slide into the baby pool.




Maya was cracking me up when she was in control of the hose.
Fort Jackson Water Park Day!!!!!

My old friend Tensly and I met at the Fort Jackson water park along with our husbands and kids to play in the water. Tensly has been in the Air Force for many years and now lives in Mississippi. Her son Jack is three.

Maya loves the kiddie pool area.

She was really dancing before this but running through the water sprays is good too.

Delaney did the water slides and LOVED them!! She was still a little scared last year but this year she did fantastic. She is coming down on the middle slide here.








Now here she comes on the right!





Maya stuck with the little froggie slide in the kiddie area.





Pirates have to Swiffer too, right??


And of course movie stars Swiffer.

Some sweet Pirate silliness.


Just a typical day at the Roberts house with children singing and then siblings screaming and fighting. I could just hang out with this sweetness all day.
And why not play a little soccer in costumes?






And then the movie star costume obviously got to be too much so undies were just fine. 


No comments: