Saturday, October 4, 2014

North Carolina visit

Imitating the dancer mural at dance school.

We went to NC to visit two different sets of friends. First stop was Chapel Hill to visit one of my dearest friends Sasha and her husband John and kids Lauren and Cooper. I met Sasha in Charleston as she was my neighbor in medical school and I was starting OT school. She is one of the most amazing people I have ever met and I love her dearly. She has a wonderful family and the kids played great together.



Me and my Sasha.


Nest stop was Raleigh to visit our friends Justin and Julie and their kids Devon and Tyler. Delaney was of course the nature girl again.


We went to a fabulous public park in town, Pullen Park, that had a manmade lake and all kinds of attractions for the kids.




Riding the train at the park was great!!!



Julie and Justin

The park also had a fabulous playground where Maya got a little staticky.





Delaney and Devon going to the top.






The two buddies were hysterical on the swing.

We had a great weekend visiting friends and it was so nice to see everyone.

No comments: