Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas 2014


Butterfly wings from Santa

New Barbie winnebago from Santa

And Sleeping Beauty has joined the fun. Had to wake her up!!!

Maya confused why Santa brought her a rock star Barbie. It's because Grammy already got her a Rock Star doll. There's never enough rock sweetheart.

Tyson got a new doggie bed from Santa so Delaney tried it out.


Aunt Maxie got some Santa chocolates in her stocking.

Grammy always joins in the fun on Christmas.

Presents!!!!!

Talking monkey

New jacket

I thought I had won present giving of the year (little did I know) by getting Randy a new grill. It was hidden in the office behind the girls play tents. It is a nice charcoal grill that has an electric starter and he was really excited.

My best Christmas present ever. Randy surprised me with a new car. The keys were in a bag presented to me. We had looked at cars but I thought I wasn't able to get one because Randy couldn't get enough of a trade in value for his. Well he drove to NC to trade in his beloved Jeep to get me my perfect car. Love love love!!!



I am like a little kid getting a toy. It is my new toy. So so happy. And I love Maya worrying about getting her zippies dirty. My baby loves her zippies.




Mia with her wet kitty food from Santa.


Getting ready to head out with Grammy to the Lees house.


Maxie and me in our matching North Face hoodies set out for a nice walk around the neighborhood.

My super duper hubby and my new Christmas car. I can't believe he pulled it off getting me a car for Christmas. I was completely and totally surprised. We had looked for cars before Christmas, trading in his Jeep Wrangler for a bigger and better car for me. The Jeep Wrangler as it turns out was the least practical family car on the planet, and my car was slowly and steadily falling apart. My job requires me to carry an enormous amount of stuff and my car wasn't big enough and plus things kept going wrong with it. Anyhoo----couldn't find a good trade in value for the Jeep Wrangler so I thought I was stuck with my Jeep Compass for a while. Little did I know---Randy had found this dream car, a 2012 Chevy Traverse (my top pick) at a dealership in Asheville, NC. He drove up there without me knowing and came back parking my new car at our neighbors house two blocks away. He then had his work car and told me his car was in the shop. I believed him. I guess I didn't even notice his work car was still there after a week. He kept telling white lies about his car in the shop. On Christmas Eve, he and Dave went and got the car from down the street and parked it in front of our next-door neighbor's house. On Christmas morning I opened the keys and just freaked out. Cried and everything. BEST PRESENT EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Delaney came back from the Lees with her hair and makeup done. Such a pretty thing.



Randy's favorite Christmas present is this hammock he got from his mom he put on the screen porch outside our bedroom.



Me and my little boo.


A little makeup and scarily inappropriate new "rockstar" Christmas outfit (immediately thrown away after this wearing).

Hi my pretty little Maya.


Me and my super duper new car.
Tyson is happy in his new bed.


No comments: