Thursday, June 11, 2015

Blog is behind and I am sad

How did I get so far behind with my blog? Well....let me tell you. Instead of sitting at a computer I have been playing with and entertaining the two loves of my life. I used to have more time for this when they were little but now our life is busy and crazy and wonderful. For a little while, I will be just shoving pictures onto here and the occasional video without much or any commentary at all. It will go by months but will probably be not in sequential order of time which makes my OCD self CRAZY!!!! but I will have to get over it. At least they are on here.
This is May 2015. Some pics are already on blog but due to time constraints (once again) I just threw them all here again. This month was filled with ballet performances (Peter Pan with Delaney as Pixie Dust) first grade talent show, Crawfish Festival (where I did good running--3rd place in my age group), Field Day at Brennen, Mothers Day festivals at both schools, Delaney turning 8 with birthday party at Sharkeys, and last day of school. My goodness we are busy.
Sad I let this go but happy that my life is so busy and full that I have good excuse not to keep up with blog. Now I must go before this disorganized mess makes me want to cry.



























































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments: