Saturday, May 31, 2008

And I Love Her....

One of Delaney's favorite activities is to lie on her activity mat and stare at the giraffe and elephant. I either sing to her or we listen to Rockabye Baby U2 or Beatles CD's. Delaney much prefers those CD's over me singing. Tyson enjoys these times as well. If Olive were more assertive you would see her head in the pic but she is hanging out in the background.
Another one of Delaney's favorite activities is to lie on her back on the bed and stare up. What she is staring at is beyond me but I would like to think it is something really fabulous, not just the ceiling fan with big dust clumps.
Delaney and I take long walks every day and this is the adorable face I get to look at on our travels. She appears to take these walks very seriously.

1 comment:

Monica said...

Oh. My. God. That is the funniest face I've ever seen on a baby. Seriously, don't Regis and Kelly always have some kind of Funny Baby contest going on?