Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Almost a Month Old Now!!!!

Delaney wonders what this green bug is doing on her arm and why in the world her mother would do this to her.



Delaney and her daddy catch some Z's. Randy is exhausted from a day of work and mowing the yard. Delaney is exhausted from her trip to Nana's.

When Delaney went to the pediatrician last week, we found out she is 8 pounds, 3 ounces. Our child is definitely an eater!!!! Dr. Moore is very proud of her. Also, she is in the 75th percentile for height so we have a future WNBA player or supermodel.
I have been in a panic lately about daycares for her. I thought we had a nice church one secured but it fell apart. I am being very protective on what to do with her when I go back to work and right now I just don't know what to do. We are on the waiting lists for other church daycares but it does not look likely to get in for August. Whenever Randy and I decide to have another child, I am getting on the waiting lists before I get pregnant. Wait, why don't I do it now? If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

No comments: