Monday, June 9, 2008

It's hot in South Carolina. Just thought I would say that.

All of these stupid baby books say that babies don't smile at one month old. Well they can take that fact and shove it. Look at the smile on my child...priceless.
Delaney plays Super Baby with her daddy. She is not sure about this game yet.
My first lunch out with Delaney at a restaurant with my wonderful friend Monica. Oh wait. Where is Delaney? Oh yeah...it was more about us in this picture. Poor Delaney had her head cut off.

Here I am enjoying my first lunch out with Delaney at Mediterranean Tea Room. Yeah. Someone was slightly needy during the lunch. It's good she didn't get any feta cheese dropped on her head.
Delaney is looking stylish in her "Future SAWWWS" shirt. For those of you who don't know, SAWWWS is a club I am in that stands for "Sexy Amazing Women Who Won't Settle". It originally stood for "Single Amazing Women Who Won't Settle" but when I got married the name had to change. Delaney loves her SAWWWS aunties.

2 comments:

Su said...

I think Delaney liked that football hold in Auntie Suzannie's arms the best. Love those cute faces she's making more and more!

Monica said...

I'm honored to have been a part of the First Lunch in Public. And you make one-armed eating look so easy. Love y'all.