Thursday, August 21, 2008

School is Way too Exciting----and then Exhausting

Poor Delaney has been having way too much fun at school this week and apparently isn't taking very good naps. This causes her to be slightly cranky and overtired during the school day. Then when I go to pick her up---she is so tired she has been falling asleep in the car, or shortly after we get home, and then staying asleep until 8:00. Randy and I have been waking her up then, to basically feed her and play with her for a little bit before she goes to sleep again for the night. Poor little party animal. She doesn't want to miss a thing at school. I think she is enjoying it though. The room is bright and sunny and there are tons of toys and activities.

When I dropped her off this morning, Miss Angela put Delaney on her lap and was showing her a soft musical book. Delaney was mesmerized by it and was touching the pages, totally in awe. Think I got to get me one of those for home.

No comments: