Sunday, August 24, 2008

We relive our hippy roots and hang out with the fam

The entire Roberts family (minus Mia the cat) went to Owens Field to play frisbee golf. I wasn't bad for my first experience with this sport. Randy was awesome. The dogs weren't on their leashes and they had a blast. Delaney cruised around in her stroller.
Who says White dogs can't jump? Tyson shows that he's got skills, while Olive shows she ain't got game.
Delaney poses with "that lady". I swear, she is going to be giving us a shirt soon that says "That Lady went to Florida and all she brought me was this shirt". If anyone has any more ideas for grandmother names, or how to get my mother to remember one for longer than 5 minutes, please let me know.
Delaney meets her real Aunt Maxie for the first time. It was so good to see Maxie. She is graduating from Emory next spring and applying to medical schools right now. I've got such a smart sister.
Maxie, Delaney, and I pose at the lake near my house on our morning walk during her visit. We don't have pictures of us stuffing our face at The Original Pancake House afterwards. Yum.


Maxie, Delaney, and Ann on our walk. It was so nice to have Maxie and Ann here and meeting Delaney. Ann said that my dad would be so proud of me. That made me feel so good.

No comments: